ThinkFun Swish – A Fun Transparent Card Game
- What you get – Swish includes 60 What you get transparent swish cards, and a game-go bag for easy cleanup and storage. For 2+ players aged 8+.
- Clear instructions – Easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual. You can start playing immediately!
- Develops critical skills – Fun gameplay develops thinking skills like logical reasoning and visual perception.
- Award winner – Winner of the Parents’ Choice Silver Award, Creative Child Magazine Preferred Choice Award and Major Fun Award, also a Toy of the Year Nominee in 2012.
Swish is a transparent card game that was nominated for Toy of the Year in 2012. It comes with 60 challenges of increasing difficulty, from beginner to expert, and is one of the best gifts you can buy for kids who like smart games and a challenge. Swish is made with high quality components, and comes with a very clear and easy to understand instruction manual – you’ll be able to play within minutes of opening the box. Like all of ThinkFun’s games, Swish is built to develop critical thinking skills. Playing through the increasingly difficult challenges will improve logical reasoning and visual perception skills, all through fun gameplay.
From the Manufacturer
ThinkFun’s Swish is a fast-paced card game that challenges players to flex their mental muscles as they try to out-Swish their competitors. Designed to challenge spatial intelligence, Swish is easy to learn and addictively fun for players eight years and older. Get ready to stretch your mental noodle with this engaging card game.
Swish’s 60 transparent cards challenge spatial-recognition skills with a fun, competitive game. View larger.
Exercise Your Brain with Lively Play
Swish is a thinking game designed to accommodate a variety of skill levels so that adults and kids can play together. To play, players examine 16 cards laid out on a table and try to create more matches than their competitors to win. Matches are created by stacking two or more cards on top of one another so that a colored hoop matches up with the same color ball on a different card. When you make a match, you keep the cards. When all the cards are claimed, the player with the most cards wins.
Visually Appealing and Brain Teasing
This fast-paced game’s visually appealing graphic elements keep players engaged throughout the action. The brightly colored hoops and balls are printed on transparent cards that can be stacked to form multiple matches in a single turn. Use your spatial-recognition skills to see matches, even if you would need to rotate or flip the card to make the match work.
Multiple Levels of Play for All Ages
The rules for play allow for each player to participate at a level appropriate to their ability, so players eight and older can play Swish together. The instructions include tips to make the game easier or harder.
What’s in the Box
60 transparent Swish cards and carrying bag.
At a Glance:
- Accommodates a variety of skill levels
- Players match colored hoops and balls to win
- Striking transparent cards grab attention
- Spatial recognition game for one or more players
- Fun for kids and adults
- Eight years and older.
- One or more